It’s about time I covered a few items, in order to explain how this blog works. I know this isn’t much fun, but it needs to be done. Please note that this list is not exhaustive; I may amend or add to this list at any time that suits me.
The points below refer to my WordPress blog, “Platinum Al’s Virtual Hot Tub” (“Virtual Hot Tub” or “blog”):
- All views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent the views and opinions of my employer or previous employers. I do not refer to my employer by name on this blog for this reason. Please do not mention the name of my employer (current or previous) in any correspondence.
- Photographs of subjects are taken with the person’s verbal consent only. If you object to your image being used on this website, please let me know and I will remove it. Proof of identity may be requested for any removal.
- Platinum Al’s Virtual Hot Tub is not responsible for any injuries you may receive, or loss of any kind (including financial) whilst participating in any of our featured activities.
- Platinum Al’s Virtual Hot Tub receives no remuneration/compensation from featured venues or events.
- Platinum Al’s Virtual Hot Tub and Platinum Al’s Virtual Tiki Bar are “virtual” locations and do not exist in real time or space.
Hope that’s cleared a few things up.